Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Midnight snack

  1. #21
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Midnight snack

    i hate any kind of mustard at all [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Knight_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Midnight snack

    i like the ketchup mcCdonalds has
    It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Midnight snack

    yea me 2
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  4. #24
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Midnight snack

    I like peanut butter and jelly for a snack. or peanut butter and apples. But it has to be Peter Pan peanut butter and homemade strawberry jelly!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Midnight snack

    p-nut butter and strawberry is the best!!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Midnight snack

    I'll usually go with one of them mini packs of slim jims.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Midnight snack

    I like strawberry jelly on my sammiches...raspberry & blackberry too.

    I need to make some strawberry freezer jam....mm mm mm
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •